Indiana Energy Code Updates
Precision Comfort Systems is tracking the new Indiana Energy Code for 2012. We are doing this for two very obvious reasons.
1) the new code will influence the HVAC system in new homes and
2) we feel we have an obligation to serve our new home builders as a resource.
If you are a new home Builder working with Precision Comfort Systems and if you have questions about the new Indiana Energy Code, check this site for answers and updates.
Here is what we intend to do with this site:
- Provide a location where we can give our new home Builders a forum to share their experiences with the enforcement of the new Indiana Energy Code.
- Provide an access to Dan’s blog which will allow you to ask questions online about the new code
- Provide a collection of good feedback for code enforcement officials to view
For reference, here is the link to the actual code. If there are ever any confusing or contradictory opinions on this website, the actual code will be the official answer to any opposing opinions.