Air Conditioning Repair
Air conditioning should keep you comfortable indoors, and it’s essential to regularly maintain your air conditioning system to get the optimal comfort from your a/c. Minor problems can turn into larger, more expensive ones quickly, so it’s good to be aware of some telltale signs that your air conditioner may need repair, such as:
- Odd sounds
- Water leaking/puddles
- Lighter airflow from vents
- Foul odors coming from vents
- Higher utility bills than normal
- Spots of hot and cold areas within the air-conditioned spaces
If you experience any of these warning signs, you should request service. Our trained technicians will take the time to properly diagnose the problem and identify if other comfort-related issues need to be addressed.
Air Conditioning Installation
If it’s time to replace your unit, our comfort experts will analyze your needs and make recommendations based on your budget, preferences, and other factors to ensure you are comfortable with our services and your selections from start to finish. We are a certified Trane Comfort Specialist and will help you determine the best fit for your home.
Ask Your Comfort Specialist About Our Easy Financing Options
Heating and cooling comfort systems can represent a significant—and sometimes unexpected—necessary investment in your home. Precision Comfort Systems offers qualifying Hoosier families an affordable financing solution with approved credit. Talk to our comfort specialists today, or apply for credit with Wells Fargo by clicking the link below.
A Wells Fargo Home Project credit card provides:
- Special promotional offers where available
- Revolving line of credit that you can use for future purchases
- Convenient monthly payments to fit your budget
- Easy-to-use online account management and bill payment options