We take a holistic approach to HVAC Services, so you get exactly what you need.
Our Comfort Specialists selling and servicing both conventional (furnace and a/c or heat pump) and geothermal heating and cooling systems, will help you identify:
1Which system is right for you to maximize your energy savings and performance.
2How to look at efficiency ratings so that you know you are saving money in the long run.
3Whether you should consider geothermal.
4Whether you need to repair or replace existing equipment.
There’s a reason they are called services. We’re prepared to sweep you off your feet.
Conventional Systems Repairs/Replacement
Needing HVAC repairs stinks. Be comforted. We’ll make it less painful. Trained technicians will take the time to properly diagnose the problem in an effort to change or repair the (hopefully) single, faulty part. And while we’re at it, Precision Comfort Systems will take the time necessary to look over your home to determine if there are other comfort related issues needing addressed. At the same time, if it’s time, we may need to give up on the old clunker and invest in a new high efficiency system.
- If your system’s age is 10 years or less, we will likely be able to pinpoint the problem and make repairs.
- An older, 10 to 15-year system is still a good candidate for repairs, but if safety is a concern or the problem is major, we may recommend replacement.
- Because 15 to 20-year-old technology cannot compete with the new technology and the potential energy savings, systems over 15 years old and needing more than a few hundred dollars in repair, most likely should be replaced.
Conventional Systems Maintenance
You can relax. We have your ounce of prevention and then some. Systems that go without regular maintenance services are more likely to fail when pushed in extreme load conditions. So before your furnace or air conditioner is subjected to non stop operation during the most severe weather conditions, make sure your HVAC system will be able to keep your home comfortable when you need it most.
- A bi-annual maintenance tune-up and safety check.
- Preferred priority status, no overtime charges and a 17% discount on certain costs if you need additional service.
- Discounts for additional systems. PMA for the initial heating and cooling system runs $210.
Don’t wait for the next episode of severe weather we frequently see in Indiana. Choose your local Westfield, IN HVAC Services experts for maintenance on any brand and any type system.
Like furnaces, choosing an air conditioning unit is a personal choice. Our comfort experts will analyze your needs and make recommendations based on your budget, preferences, and other factors to ensure you are comfortable with our services and your selections from start to finish.
Comfort Level Considerations You May Also Want
The more advanced your heating and cooling system, the more likely you are going to appreciate precise control features.
There are many levels of air cleaning that can be part of your heating and cooling system. A standard 1 inch filter is adequate for your system’s performance, but will not noticeably clean your air.
If you have allergies or other health concerns and a little extra space in the mechanical area for an upgraded filter cabinet, you may want to consider an air filtration upgrade.
Outside Air Ventilation
Considerations for outside air ventilation include: how air tight your home is, whether smoking, above normal cooking, pets or hobbies that produce pollutants will occur inside, and how much door traffic you’ll have.
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Heat pump. We look for any potential leaks, change out the air filter, and inspect the condensate array.
- Electrical components. We check all electrical components to make sure they are delivering the proper amperage and/or voltage.
- Ground loop. We’ll check the pressure of the ground loop, and adjust it if necessary.
- Antifreeze levels. Geothermal systems require an exact amount of refrigerant or antifreeze to work correctly. We’ll check the levels and adjust if necessary.
Protect Your Investment.
Electronics, including those in your HVAC system, can be damaged or destroyed by power surges, either in a single catastrophic event or gradually through a series of low-level surges. The damage can render a system inoperable and irreparable.
While lightning strikes can cause damaging surges from one-half mile away, over 50 percent of power surges originate from within your home. Contact the experts at Precision Comfort Systems to get surge protection from both internal and external surges.